Machine Sewing 1
Saturday, January 27, 2024 - 9:00-10:30am
Learn to operate a sewing machine in this introduction level class. No prior experience required! Bring your own machine or use one here.
- Understand the features, functions, and settings on your machine
- Machine needles and how to change them
- Winding the bobbin and threading the needle
- Understand the various presser foot attachments and other accessories
- Sewing practice and learn about seams
- Cleaning the machine
- Tips and best practices
If using your own machine please also bring the instruction manual and all the accessories it came with so we can go over what they do.
Let us know if you need help bringing the machine upstairs or from your vehicle.
This is a group class with 4 participants maximum.
Sign up online here, in person, call/text 207-217-1918, or email email@example.com.